Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 of 365


Today is the last day of Christmas, or winter vacation. All over the blogosphere people are whining and bemoaning the end of vacation. I definitely feel the pain of early mornings and long days. Yet, we all love what we do. We love our students and teaching them brings us great joy and fulfillment.
You may be wondering what any of this has to do with my picture of the day - chocolate cake. Just like teaching, I love to bake and cook and make delicious food for my family. Yet, I often get caught up in the whining and bemoaning of not enough time, too much to do, etc. While not an official resolution, I would like to do more of what I love, and ignore the unpleasant sides of things.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a great semi-resolution. I want to do more of that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love cooking on the weekends. It's a stress reliever, that's for sure. That looks delicious..I'm sure it will be gone by Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I wish I was there to enjoy a slice.

    ReplyDelete