Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - January 2, 2010



It was a very cold and windy day here in Pennsylvania and I should have been working on any number of "To do" projects. Let's see, I need to finish my sons' high school photo albums, clean up my math problem solving binder, prepare for spring presentations. But wait, is that a chicken I see. More accurately it was cobwebs. Big, dusty strands of stuff hanging from the hall chandelier espied as I walked down the stairs. I certainly couldn't get work done knowing that such toxic material was hanging in the very air we all breathe. Thankfully tall DS#1 was able to get the 2-story ladder into the hall and dust away all vestiges of reasons for further procrastination. Now, onto my work! Wait, is that a spot I see on the curtain...

No comments:

Post a Comment