Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE way to get Around Today!













This time all the weather prognosticators and seers were correct. We got walloped! Snow started falling last night about 9:00. It fell lightly at first. We awoke to a snow covered world. I love the description of a friend, "It feels like I am inside a snow globe."

We leashed up the dogs, I grabbed my camera, and we headed for town. Most roads had been plowed at least once, and we saw quite a few plows on our walk. Not many cars were out at all. Although we saw people walking, a few four-wheelers, and one man enjoying a rare chance to use his cross-country skis on our town's Main Street. The world seemed to be fast asleep and truly exhibited the sound of silent. Everything was clean and pristine.

I know that not everyone enjoys the snow as I do. I have to say that the news of another possible snow storm this week made me shout, "Yes!" Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 comment: