Monday, April 19, 2010

4-19-10

I know, I know, I know! I have fallen behind in my picture a day blog. I have lots of good reasons too. And no, they are not just excuses.
* We just had a week (actually 6 days) of state testing which has rendered my mind numb as well as my posterior. Way too many hours watching students take a test!
* There really has been nothing else going on. It has been very quiet, typical April days, not too hot, not too cold.

So, this past weekend I went to the big box home and garden store and saw these beautiful Gerber Daisies. I LOVE Gerber daisies and never seem to have any luck. But, these plants had a tag that says they grow in full sun (check) and bloom from spring until fall (check +.) I bought four plants - two light orange (pictured) and two a deeper orange.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that they do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment