Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 14 Surprise

After a great evening at a colleague's retirement dinner I limped up the driveway. My husband was inside watching the last minutes of the Flyers game - Game 7 of a seven games series which was tied at 3 all. The score of the game was tied at 3 all as well. I listened to the game on the way home which made me think back to the early 70s Flyers Stanley Cup win when I list to the games on a transistor radio!

There was no sneaking in the house as Addie and Ahna, our two Portuguese Water dog sentries announced my arrival - loudly!! Uncharacteristically in heels after a long day I nearly stumbled on this likely spell-bound prince. Much to my husband's dismay, and the dogs continued barking, I simply HAD to take out my phone and snap a picture of the toad. He sat perfectly still and waited for me to photograph him.

No comments:

Post a Comment