Monday, March 22, 2010

Friday NSTA

I had a great day of science sharing and learning at NSTA in Philadelphia. As a NSTA newbie, I wasn't sure what to expect. I definitely wasn't disappointed. I saw presenters eat lit "apple" candles, adopted a mealworm, and attended a crime scene reenactment. The presentations were all top notch. Friday evening, my roomie and I attended a crime scene CSI type event where we enjoyed snacks and a show from Ward's Science. On our way back to our hotel, we passes this chair in the lobby. Being the inquisitive sort that I am, I had to get closer to read the post-it on this chair. I found it funny that a chair was chained to power cords in the first place. Funny again that a post-it was used to advertise this fact. But perhaps the funniest of
all is not shown here. On both sides of the chair are large glass cases filled with jewelry of varying style and cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment